Tuning and Optimizing Computers for Digital Audio
Instruction and additional resources for those interested in Tuning and Optimizing their computer audio systems to: a) Bring those systems up to need performance levels or b) Get the very most out of their systems
- ★ Optimizing Your Computer for Audio - Windows 10
- How Do I Create A Windows System NFO and OHCI Report for Tech Support ?
- How Do I Create a Mac System Profile for Tech Support?
- How do I disable exclusive mode for a Windows audio device?
- Optimizing Your Computer for Audio - Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Optimizing Your Computer for Audio - Windows XP
- Windows Vista, 7 and 8 Advanced Power Options Settings
- Studio One - Optimizing Windows Vista/7 Power Settings for Studio One
- Optimizing Your Computer for Audio - Mac OSX
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion System Sound routing in Audio MIDI Setup
- Installing software on MAC OSX that is not Signed by Apple
- Where can I find the latest drivers for my PreSonus device?
- What is the Windows 7 Legacy driver and should I switch to it?
- What is the SP2 firewire hotfix (for Windows XP ONLY) and why should I install it?
- Is my version of Windows XP supported with my PreSonus product?
- How To: Create a System Information File in Windows
- HOWTO - Create a System Information (NFO) File In Windows 8