If you are using a Mac running OS X then please send a System Profile instead:
To access your PC’s System Information on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:
1. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Information
2. Click File > Save
3. Save the the NFO file as your name. Choose a save location that will be easy to find later, such as the Desktop.
To access your PC’s System Information on Windows 8:
1. Go to the the Desktop.
2. Press [WinLogoKey] + R to bring up 'Run'.
3. Type 'msinfo32' without quotes.
4. Press the [Enter] key.
5. Click File, Save the NFO file as your name.
IMPORTANT: Do not use File > Export.