Legacy FireWire Products
Information on setup and usage of Legacy FireStudio Audio Interface Recording Hardware
- ★ FireStudio Interfaces: Installation Issues with Universal Control on High Sierra Mac OSX 10.13
- ★ FireStudio Interfaces: Properly connecting to PC
- Switching to the "Legacy" FireWire driver in Windows 7
- FireStudio Interfaces: Driver signing security workaround for OSX 10.10 Yosemite
- FireStudio Interfaces: Factory Reset
- FireStudio Interfaces: Switching to the "Legacy" FireWire driver in Windows 7
- FirePod to FP10 Firmware Update
- Why does my Firewire port keep failing on my FirePod and/or FP-10?
- Can I daisy-chain my FireStudio family interface to my FirePod/FP10?
- FirePod / FP10 - Where can I get a replacement power adapter?
- FirePod/FP10 - How do I connect external signal or FX processors to the FP10 (FirePod)?
- Firepod and/or FP-10's work as stand alone but will not daisy chain.
- Will the FireBox work on new versions of Windows or Mac OS X and Windows?
- FireBox - Where can I get a replacement power adapter or breakout cable?
- FireBox - Can I use a standard RCA cable for my SPDIF connection?
- FireBox - How do I connect external signal or FX processors to the FireBox?
- FireBox - Why can’t I bus power my FireBox on my MacBook Pro?
- FireBox - Why can’t I get enough gain from my FireBox preamps?