Published April 7, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Download and install the current version of Universal Control to update firmware and access the Stream Mixer and FX.
PLEASE NOTE: If using Mac please ensure that the device is set to "Single Mode" for the purposes of this guide.
1) Launch Universal Control and you should now see an icon of your Revelator Dynamic as shown below.
2) Download and install Studio One.
3) Open Studio One 5 from the Applications folder.
4) Once Studio One has launched you will need to select the Revelator Dynamic on the start page by clicking Configure Audio Device.
5) Select the Revelator Dynamic from the drop-down menu.
6) You will see an icon of the Revelator Dynamic and then Select New Song.
8) In the New Song window, name your Song and choose the directory in which you’d like it saved. Open and Empty Song.
9) Click on the Song menu and select Song Setup. Set your sample rate and resolution and configure your audio I/O.
10) Click on the Audio I/O Setup tab at the top of the window.
11) By default the inputs tab will look like the below image. For ease of use will be changing the name of "Input L" to "Microphone". Click "Apply" then "Ok". This will be a Mono input.
Before ( Default Setup):
After (Changing the Name):
12) Click on the Outputs tabs to enable any or all of the outputs on your Revelator Dynamic In the lower right corner, you will see the Audition Select menu. This allows you to choose the output from which you will audition audio files prior to importing them into Studio One. In general, you will want this to be the main output bus. *Please note in the below image we have created two stereo outputs called Virtual A and Virtual B. By default only the main will be present.
13) You now add an Audio Track to your Song.
You can then set the input of one of your audio tracks as a Microphone. See the image below.
Power User Tip: If you would like this I/O configuration to be the same every time you open Studio One, click the Make Default button.
Check out the following link for further information on using the Revelator Dynamic:
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.