Published February 23, 2021
During the course of a support ticket you may be requested to send a document to your support agent. Common examples of this are a system information file for your computer (.NFO or .SPX), latency report, sales receipt, RMA Form, photographs, screenshots, etc.
The following are the steps required to help ensure that you successfully upload your document and help us resolve your issue as soon as possible.
1. Please log into my.presonus.com and choose the "Support" tab in the top-right menu to view Open and Closed Support tickets. Choose your open ticket to see the latest response from your PreSonus Support Agent.
2. After viewing the response scroll up to the top of the page and click Add Comment to start your reply.
3. Type in your response and select Choose File.
PLEASE NOTE: Attachments will not be sent without a typed response in the comment section. Please be sure you have a message accompany the files you are attempting to send.
4. Then locate your file from the appropriate folder on your computer and select Open.
5. Your computer may take a moment to process the document depending on the size of the file. Then click on Send.
6. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to view your document's name under Attachments.
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.