Updated November, 28 2020
Before continuing you will need to be sure you are using the latest Firmware for your StudioLive and latest version of QMIX-UC:
First, you should check the settings on your Android or iOS device and make sure that the screen's orientation hasn't been locked to portrait mode.
1. Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center.
2. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it's off.
1. Swipe down the screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on the Portrait icon until it becomes the Auto Rotate icon .
2. By selecting Auto Rotate, you will easily be able to switch between Portrait and Landscape mode.
Once you've confirmed that the screen is not locked to Portrait mode, follow these steps to disable the Wheel Only feature under your Device Permissions in UC.
1. Open QMix-UC on your mobile device.
2. Open Universal Control on your computer or from another mobile device running UC Surface.
3. Select your StudioLive mixer from the Universal Control window.
4. Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner to access your settings.
5. Go to the Device Permissions section on the left side and select the mobile device that is currently running QMix-UC.
6. Make sure that Wheel Only is not highlighted.
Once "Wheel Only" is disabled, you will have access to the rest of your mix in landscape mode.