Q: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD NECTAR? HOW DO I DOWNLOAD YETI STUDIO SOFTWARE?
While Yeti Studio is a product bundle sold through Blue Microphones, Ozone 7 Elements software is supported by the company that designed it—iZotope. For assistance with installation, or help using the software you have, you’ll be best served by contacting their support department. You can contact them by clicking the link below.
Also, you can find lots of additional information on Ozone Elements with Yeti Studio here:
PLEASE NOTE: Ozone Elements is only available by purchasing the Blue Yeti Mic Studio Bundle. This Bundle comes with a special Blue Mic Version of Studio One 3 Artist OEM. This Custom Blue Mix build of Studio One 3 Artist will only allow the Ozone Elements Plugin operate with Studio One. No additional 3rd Party Plugins will operate with the version of Studio One 3 Artist, that comes with the Blue Yeti Studio bundle.
Nectar Elements and the Blue Yeti Studio Bundle
If you purchased the Blue Yeti Studio Bundle, you received a copy of iZotope Ozone 7 Elements. Please note that this product is an effect plug-in only and does not install a standalone application for you to run by itself. It is designed to be opened up from within Presonus Studio One Artist, which also came with your Yeti Bundle.
To load Ozone 7 Elements into Studio One Artist, please use the following directions:
1. Open Studio One.
2. Create a new project or open a previous one.
3. Create a new audio track by selecting the 'Track' menu and picking the type you need, such as 'Add Audio Track (mono)'.
4. Proceed to the 'View' menu at the top of the screen and click 'Show Effects'.
5. Navigate in the Effects window to iZotope Nectar Elements.
6. Click and drop the plug-in to the track.
Now you should see Ozone 7 Elements open within Studio One Artist. You will be asked to authorize Ozone 7 Elements the first time you open it. Please use your name, preferred e-mail address, and serial number to authorize the software.
* Blue Yeti bundles previously contained Nectar Elements instead of Ozone 7 Elements. If your bundle includes Nectar Elements, the setup steps are the same as above.
For more information on our authorization process, please click here.
For general steps on locating VST plug-ins within a host, please click here.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact iZotope Customer Care