Before proceeding please be sure your firmware is updated on your StudioLive and that you are using the latest Universal Control:
You can copy settings from one channel to another channel directly on a StudioLive console or using Universal Control.
To copy your settings from one channel to another you will need to engage the filters, then use the 'Copy' and 'Load' buttons to duplicate your settings. These filters dictate which parameters are copied and pasted. (See below)
The parameters that can be copied and pasted from channel to channel are:
- Channel Type
- Bus Assignments
- Aux/FX Send/Pan
- Select Button Color
- Channel Name
- Alt A/B Settings
Copying settings on a console
1. Press the 'Load' button in the fat channel section of your console to access the preset section.
2. Touch 'Advanced Filters' on the bottom left corner of the touch screen.
3. Touch 'Copy/Paste'
4. Highlight the parameters you want to copy over (Channel name, select button color, etc).
5. Press the 'Select' button above the channel you want to copy.
6. Press the 'Copy' button in the fat channel section (the other channels select buttons will begin to blink).
7. Press the 'Select' button above the destination channel (it will stop blinking and light up).
8. Press the 'Load' button in the fat channel section.
Copying settings using Universal Control (Console or Rack)
1. Open Universal Control to the fader view.
2. Click the preset menu button on the far right.
3. Next, click the arrow in the Recall Filters section to access the parameter selections.
4. Then, click the Copy/Paste tab.
5. Highlight the parameters you want to copy over (Channel name, select button color, etc).
6. Click the arrow in the Recall Filters area to close the menu.
7. Select the channel you want to copy using the Left/Right or drop down arrows next the the channel information.
8. Once you've selected the channel, click 'Copy'.
9. Now, select the channel you want to send the copied parameters to and click 'Paste'.