Published 20th July 2021
Updated May 22, 2022
If you wish to revert your FaderPort to its original firmware or it is behaving in an unexpected manner then you may wish to perform a factory reset as follows:
1. Hold down the 'Prev' button.
2. And at the same time engage the power on button.
3. Then Press the flashing 'Read' button
4. Power the FaderPort on and off.
5. Universal Control should then instruct you to update the firmware.
6. Updating the firmware may take a few minutes.
7. Universal Control will then instruct you to power cycle your FaderPort.
Your FaderPort is now good to go!
For the latest drivers and firmware for your product please download Universal Control from the following link:
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com for further assistance.