Updated July 6, 2021
Before proceeding, you will need to be sure that Universal Control is installed on your computer.
Universal Control installs the audio drivers necessary for your PreSonus product(s).
Universal Control can be downloaded here:
Setting channels to USB input on the StudioLive
For the StudioLive's input-channels to receive audio via USB, you will need to engage USB input-type on the desired channels.
By default, Windows and Mac will return Audio to channels 1 and 2 on the StudioLive.
- Press the USB button on the left side of the StudioLive.
- Engage USB for Channels 1 and 2 using the Numbered buttons above each channel.
- Press [Select] on Channel 1 and then [Link]. This will link the two channels as a stereo pair.
Windows 10 PC Setup
To arrange System Audio playback in Windows:
- Right click the speaker in the right corner of the System tray.
- Choose "Open Sound Settings"
- Choose the "StudioLive 16.0.2" as your Output and Input Sound devices.
Apple Mac Setup
To arrange System Audio playback for Mac:
- Open System Preferences
- Choose "Sound"
- Choose the Input tab and select "StudioLive 16.0.2 USB"
- Choose the Output tab and select "StudioLive 16.0.2 USB"
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.