Published June 23, 2021
If you wish to revert your ioStation24c to its original firmware or it is behaving in an unexpected manner then you may wish to perform a factory reset as follows:
1. Hold down the 'Prev' button.
2. And at the same time engage the power on button.
3. Then Press the flashing 'Read' button
4. Power the ioStation24c on and off.
5. Universal Control should then instruct you to update the firmware.
6. Updating the firmware may take a few minutes.
7. Universal Control will then instruct you to power cycle your ioStation24c.
Your ioStation 24c is now good to go!