Updated March 17, 2021
Before proceeding please be sure your firmware is updated on your StudioLive and that you are using the latest Universal Control:
Video Instructions can be found here:
To assign Talkback from a specific channel: (Ch 32. for example) on a StudioLive Series III rack mixer.
- Choose Channel 32 in Universal Control
- Un-Assign this Channel from the "Main" output in the top left corner.
Press the settings "Gear" in the top right corner to go to the home page.
- Navigate to "Digital Patching" by pressing to the top right "Cog" icon
- Then choose the "Input Patch" tab
- Scroll down the Analog Input Patch until you see "TB" on the left side.
- Assign TB to be "Mic/Line 32."
Input 32 on the StudioLive Series III Rack should now be your Talkback Mic.
- Return to the mixer/fader view
- Click on the Bottom right arrow to bring up the side panel options
- Press "Talk assign" and ensure you have the TB sent to where you need it
- Pressing the "Talk" button to turn on the TB mic
- Then ensure that the output mix (Aux/Main/etc) has the TB fader up to the desired level
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.