Before proceeding please be sure your firmware is updated on your StudioLive and that you are using the latest Universal Control:
1. Sending a channel to the FX Bus
- First, you will need to choose your FX bus (A, B, C, D) from the bank on the right.
- Then, raise the fader of your desired channel to adjust its send level to the FX Bus.
- Be sure that the FX Bus Master-Fader is raised on the right side. (Shown below)
2. Returning FX Signal from the FX Bus to an Aux
After you have your FX Bus set with your channels,
- Choose your Aux mix from the bank on the right.
- Then you'll raise the Fader of the desired Input-channel to pass dry signal from that channel into the Aux.
- Then raise the FX Return Fader found after the last input channel to the far right of all faders for the Aux layer to add your desired amount of Wet/FX Signal into the Aux mix. (Shown below)
You should now have FX Signal in your Aux output.
Please note: The FX busses (A, B, C ,D) are global. Their FX Returns are the same as the Main Mix.
This article also applies for the additional FX mixes of the StudioLive 64S (E, F, G, H).