Troubleshooting iOS Pairing with your iPad
1. If your Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT speaker will not play audio from your iOS device using the Bluetooth connection possibly because you haven't connected to your Ceres BT speakers in a while, the speakers were off or the iPad left the Bluetooth connection radius, the Bluetooth connection on your iPad may show as "Not Connected". To start audio flowing again over Bluetooth it may be necessary to manually reconnect them in the Bluetooth Devices list.
To access Bluetooth preferences on your iPad, select the Settings app on your iPad.
2. On the left pane of Settings, select Bluetooth. The Bluetooth Devices list will show your previously paired Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT as “Not Connected.”
3. Select the entry where it says “Not Connected” or "Not Paired" to reestablish the connection.
The process should complete and your Devices list should show the Ceres BT speaker as “Connected.” If it does, then you can stop here, hit your home button and start to listen to audio.
4. If the Ceres BT speaker continues to show as “Not Connected,” it may be necessary to try a fresh connection. This will require the removing the entry for the Ceres BT speaker from your Devices list before starting over.
5. To remove the entry, click the blue icon on the right side of the screen on the same line as Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT get more information about the device connection.
6. Select the entry for “Forget this device” and confirm by selecting “Forget Device” to delete the entry from the Bluetooth devices list.
7. Click OK to confirm requested action.
7. The Ceres BT speaker has now been removed from your Bluetooth Devices list. You can now go back to the tutorial and start the process again to get your Ceres speaker connected.
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com for further assistance.