Bluetooth Pairing with Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT Speakers and iOS for iPad Devices
1. From your home screen, select the Settings app.
2. From the Settings screen, select Bluetooth.
3. In the Bluetooth Settings screen, move the slider to the right to enable Bluetooth.
4. Your iPad will display a gray Bluetooth icon next to your battery indicator now that you've enabled Bluetooth.
5. Press and hold the Pair button for three seconds on the the front panel of the Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT. The Power/Bluetooth LED on the front of the active speaker will flash, indicating pairing is active. On your Bluetooth device, select Ceres 3.5 BT or Ceres 4.5 BT. This will make the device discoverable by your iPhone or iPod Touch. Once your Ceres speakers are paired, the Power/Bluetooth LED will illuminate white.
6. Your iPad will automatically detect and display your Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT speakers on the Devices list.
7. Select the entry on the Devices list for your Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT speaker to start pairing.
8. Once pairing is complete, your Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT speaker is ready for use. A Bluetooth icon will display in solid black next to your battery-level indicator. Press the Home button to exit Bluetooth setup.
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com for further assistance.
>How to create a support ticket<