Published July 22, 2020
ATOM SQ’s song menu and transport controls can be used to control select features within Pro Tools. This is done by setting up ATOM SQ as a Mackie Control Universal within Pro Tools' Studio Setup menu. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that ATOM SQ is connected to your computer via the USB cable
- Click Setups in the Pro Tools task bar at the top
- Click Peripherals.
- Click one of the drop down menus under Type
- Select HUI
- Set the Received from and Send To to “ATM SQ Control”
- Click Ok
- Press the Setup button on the ATOM SQ hardware
- Press the Page Right button underneath the main encoder
- Press the button under HUI Mode
- Press the button above Yes when prompted “Switch to HUI Mode?”
- ATOM SQ is now ready to use with Pro Tools
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com for further assistance.