Once purchased, the PreSonus Hub can be downloaded from your My.presonus.com account under My Products > Software.
If you already own Studio One 5 Professional, you can log into your My.presonus.com account and go to My Products > Software and install the Presonus Hub.
To download the Presonus Hub, please go to https://my.presonus.com/products/software.
Follow the steps below.
- Locate the [Products] menu tab. Click this button to view your registered product lists.
- Select the [Software] button in your user account to view your registered software listings.
- Press the [Direct Download] button to start the Studio One download for your operating system.
- Clicking either the product name, or the arrow, will open a new page that has your Presonus Hub download listings.
Note: If you’re running PreSonus Studio One on the same computer, be sure to quit Studio
One before running PreSonus Hub to install new plug-ins.
1. Install Presonus Hub.
2. During the installation, you will be asked to select what formats you would
like to install for your PreSonus plug-ins. Select all that apply. Check your
DAW or host applications if you are unsure which format is supported.
Windows - Choose VST3 and/or AAX.
macOS - Choose VST3, Audio Unit, and/or AAX.
3. Launch Presonus Hub
Windows - The Hub launcher will be located either on your Desktop, or in C: Program Files/Common Files/Presonus/Presonus Hub.
macOS - The Hub Launcher will be in the Applications directory.
There is a full Reference Manual built into the PreSonus Hub that explains the full installation and activation process in detail. Below is a screenshot that illustrates where you can find this manual, once you have downloaded and installed the PreSonus Hub. Use this manual to activate the Hub, and install/activate your plugins.
***If you are on a Mac and are having a problem activating the PreSonus Hub, please refer to the following article to edit your permissions in the Shared folder of your User folder.