Bluetooth Pairing with the Eris E3.5BT or Eris E4.5BT Speakers and iOS for iPhone and iPod Touch Devices.
1. From your home screen, select the Settings app.
2. From the Settings screen, select Bluetooth.
3. In the Bluetooth Settings screen, move the slider to the right to enable Bluetooth.
4. Press and hold the Pair button for three seconds on the the rear panel of the Eris E3.5BT or Eris E4.5BT. The Power/Bluetooth LED on the front of the active speaker will flash, indicating pairing is active. On your Bluetooth device, select Eris E3.5 BT or Eris E4.5 BT. This will make the device discoverable by your iPhone or iPod Touch. Once your Eris speakers are paired, the Power/Bluetooth LED will illuminate white.
5. Your iOS device will automatically detect and display your Eris E3.5BT or Eris E4.5BT speakers on the Devices list.
6. Select the entry on the Devices list for your Eris E3.5BT or Eris E4.5BT speaker to start pairing.
7. Once pairing is complete, your Eris E3.5BT or Eris E4.5BT speaker is ready for use. A Bluetooth icon will display in solid black next to your battery-level indicator. Press the Home button to exit Bluetooth setup.
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com for further assistance.