Thunderbolt Certification requires that we must work with all Apple produced Thunderbolt computers starting Mid-2011 to present day.
- MacBook Pro 8,1 and newer
- iMac 12,1 and newer
- Mac Mini 5,1 and newer
- MacBook Air 5,1 and newer
- MacPro 6,1 and newer
To determine which Mac you have:
- Click the Apple symbol in the upper left corner of your desktop.
- Click "About This Mac"
- Then click "System Report" on the next Window that pops up
- The first screen that appears will display: "Hardware Overview" and on the second line will display your model series.
For more information on Technical Specification, please visit our Quantum Tech Specs page.