Updated May 7, 2021
Thunderbolt Certification requires that we must work with all Apple produced Thunderbolt computers starting Mid-2011 to present day.
- MacBook Pro 8,1 and newer
- iMac 12,1 and newer
- Mac Mini 5,1 and newer
- MacBook Air 5,1 and newer
- MacPro 6,1 and newer
To determine which Mac you have:
- Click the Apple symbol in the upper left corner of your desktop.
- Click "About This Mac"
- Then click "System Report" on the next Window that pops up
- The first screen that appears will display: "Hardware Overview" and on the second line will display your model series.
For more information on Technical Specification, please visit our Quantum Tech Specs page.
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com for further assistance.