Below you will find information on currently unsupported characters in PreSonus Studio One+ when used in conjunction with Studio One.
In the web browser (examples):
- 合作 as a workspace name will result in '??'
- 合作 as a folder name will work
- Emojis in workspace names will result in '??????'
- Emojis in folder names will either work (only for some emojis like heart/checkmark) or be left out ... leading to empty folder name in the extreme
- Uploading the file 合作 .wav will just fail in the browser (the first confirmation window will show, but there will be no upload)
- Uploading the file ❤✔.wav in the browser will also fail (emojis supported in folder names)
In Studio One this will cause these potential problems (Upload is shown as 'Failed' in the Transfers window)
- Publish to Sphere
- Stem render with unsupported characters in track name
- Mixdown with unsupported characters in mixdown file name
- ZIP file export for a song with unsupported characters in the name
- Drag 'n' drop of elements/files with unsupported characters into the cloud browser
- Workspace and folder creation in the cloud browser will either fail or have the characters replaced by '?'
- Collaboration where any of the files/folders in the shared document folder contains unsupported characters or unsupported characters are used for the created workspace/document folder (Send will permanently fail for files with unsupported characters)