Studio One 6 - Invalid Login and Email Error
If you have previously logged into any PreSonus software on your computer, you may be able to simply go to "Studio One" in the menu bar of the program and log out. You can then log back in with the correct account information. This error may also occur while attempting to install Content. If you continue to have a problem after logging out and logging back in, the information below will assist you in manually removing the login credentials from your computer.
Examples of errors related to this:
To fix this, there is a way to reset Studio One 6 so that you are prompted to re-enter your credentials.
- This change can be done while Studio One 6 is running and when retrying the function that was failing previously, Studio One will then show a log in window.
- There's no reason to remove the license files or even restart Studio One.
Launch the "Keychain Access" application from the "Utilities" folder. Remove the following password keychain information:
- Right-click "PreSonus_StudioOne_OAuth."
- Delete the "PreSonus_StudioOne_OAuth" keychain entry.
- Right-click "Presonus_UserAccount."
- Delete the "Presonus_UserAccount" keychain entry.
Windows 10 and Windows 11 Users will find a screen that looks like the image below. (Open the Windows Control Panel and do a search for "Credential Manager")
- Select the Windows Credentials section.
- Find the entry for "PreSonus_StudioOne_OAuth." Click the little downward arrow to open up the credential.
- Click [Remove] to delete the "PreSonus_StudioOne_OAuth" credential.
- Find the entry for "PreSonus_UserAccount." Click the little downward arrow to open up the credential.
- Click [Remove] to delete the "PreSonus_UserAccount" credential.
Launch Studio One again. You will be prompted to log in with your credentials.
Login with your MyPreSonus Username or Email address and your Password.
Be sure to select "Remember My Credentials" and click Login to continue.
If you don't check the "Remember My Credentials" check box, you'll need to login each time you access this menu. This is a matter of preference.