If you receive an error message in Studio One 6, similar to the one in the image below, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
Please do the following:
- Make sure that you have installed all of your updates for Windows.
- Open Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- Select 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-XXXX Redistributable (x64),' and choose [Uninstall].
- When the Uninstaller window appears, choose [Repair], NOT Uninstall.
- Restart your computer, run Studio One.
If the issue persists, install the universal redistributable for the C++ Environment from the following link: