Before proceeding please be sure your firmware is updated on your StudioLive and that you are using the latest Universal Control:
StudioLive Series III Console - Firmware Update
StudioLive Series III Rack mixer - Firmware Update
Resetting your Project and / or Scene is a quick way to start from a blank/zeroed out slate without clearing out your user data.
An example of this would be needing to setup completely different routing/patching and channel settings for a new band at your venue or new choir at your place of worship.
Please note, a "Reset" of your Project and/or Scene does not erase saved Project/Scenes from the StudioLive. This process will simply load default settings or "Zero Out" the StudioLive.
However, all unsaved changes to your current Project/Scene will be lost.
Project Reset vs. Scene Reset
Projects and Scenes save different information.
It is recommended to review which settings are saved to the Project file and to the Scene file to better familiarize which settings specifically will be reset/zeroed out.
Project and Scene recall filters are listed here in the StudioLive Series III Manual section 9.6.3,
and described in this article here: StudioLive Series III Project, Scene, and Preset Recall Filters
With the exception of Phantom Power, all filters are enabled by default.
Resetting Projects and Scenes on the console touch screen
1. Press the "Scene" button below the touch screen to bring up the scene menu.
2. Touch 'Reset' at the bottom left corner of the touch screen.
3. You will see a pop-up on screen asking you to confirm the reset. Touch 'Yes' on the screen.
4. Once complete it will take you back to the scene menu and you will touch reset at the bottom right corner of the touch screen.
5. You will again see a pop-up on screen asking you to confirm the reset. Touch 'Yes' on the screen.
Resetting Projects and Scenes using Universal Control
1. Connect your mixer to Universal Control and click on its picture to open the fader view. Then, click the Scene Menu button near the upper right corner.
2. Click 'Reset' at the top of the Project column.
3. You will see a pop-up asking you to confirm the reset. Touch 'Yes' to confirm.
4. Once complete, you will be returned to the scene menu. Click 'Reset' at the top of the Scenes column.
5. You will again see a pop-up asking you to confirm the reset. Touch 'Yes' to confirm.
Please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.
>How to create a support ticket<