Before proceeding please be sure your firmware is updated on your StudioLive and that you are using the latest Universal Control:
1. Sending a channel to the FX Bus
- First, you will need to choose your FX bus (A, B, C, D) from the bank on the right.
- Then, raise the fader of your desired input channel to adjust its Send level to the FX Bus.
- Be sure that the FX Bus Master-Fader is raised on the right side. (Shown below)
2. Returning FX Signal from the FX Bus
After you have your FX Bus set with your channel Sends,
- Choose your Main mix from the bank on the right.
- Then you'll raise the Fader of the desired Input-channel to pass dry signal from that channel into the Mains.
- Then raise the FX Return Fader found after the last input channel (to the far right of all faders) to add your desired amount of Wet/FX Signal into the Main mix. (Shown below)
You should now have FX Signal in your Main L/R output.
Please note: This article also applies for the additional FX mixes of the StudioLive 64S (E, F, G, H).