*You must have Universal Control installed in order to choose Multi-Mode on macOS*
*Multi-Device is not needed for Windows Loopback. The Revelator uses Single-mode when on Windows*
When in Multi-Device mode, Revelator will show as 3 separate devices on macOS.
This mode allows for different applications to use different mix streams and consolidates in UC to balance your loopback output.
These instructions should help to get you set up and quickly becoming a loopback pro.
1. Open Universal Control and switch Device Mode to "Multi"
2. Open Audio Midi Setup, located in /Applications/Utilities, and click the plus sign to "Create Aggregate Device"
3. Setup the Aggregate Device in this order: Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, Revelator Loopback 2 (Drift correction should be on)
4. Open Studio One and select Aggregate Device as the Audio Device
5. Use the Revelator Template inside Studio One 5 for a quick setup. (More tips are located in the template)
6. You should now be ready to record 3 separate Stereo streams, including the mic itself, all at the same time into Studio One.
For more information and examples on how to set up a Revelator output to your application of choice, check out section 3.2 Using Your Revelator with Popular Applications of the Revelator Manual