NOTE: All Android OS devices behave the same way for activating Bluetooth devices. Your screens may differ from this tutorial, the text however is the same regardless of Android OS version.
1. From your home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Settings (the cog wheel icon at the top of your screen).
In your Settings menu, scroll down to find the Bluetooth option and select it.
3. Select Connections and then Bluetooth and turn it on, if needed with the switch on the right.
Note: Once you turn on Bluetooth, it should automatically start scanning for available devices, however if it does not you will need to start the search by selecting a button marked "Scan".
4. Press and hold the Pair button for three seconds on the the front panel of the Ceres 3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT. The Power/Bluetooth LED on the front of the active speaker will flash, indicating pairing is active. On your Bluetooth device, select Ceres 3.5 BT or Ceres 4.5 BT. This will make the device discoverable by your iPhone or iPod Touch. Once your Ceres speakers are paired, the Power/Bluetooth LED will illuminate white.
5. Select the Ceres 3.5 BT or Ceres 4.5 BT from the list of Bluetooth devices.
6. Once connected, your Ceres 3.5 BT or Ceres 4.5 BT speakers will be your default playback audio device. Press your Home button to exit Bluetooth setup.