If you are trying to activate PreSonus Sphere on Windows, and after entering your credentials, the same screen comes back and nothing happens, please follow the steps below to resolve.
Please delete the following 3 files if they exist:
Click the Windows Start button and type %appdata% then hit the [Enter] button to open the Roaming folder.
Find and open the folder PreSonus > Studio One 5.
Delete the user.license file from the Studio One 5 folder.
Go to your C:/ drive and enable the view option to show hidden items. This will reveal the ProgramData Folder.
- Open C > ProgramData > PreSonus> Studio One 5 and delete the user.license file.
- Open C > ProgramData > PreSonus> Subscription and delete the subscription.license file.
Then activate with PreSonus Sphere:
1. Go to menu Studio One > Studio One Activation (if it launches directly into the activation screen go to step 2)
** If you've never run Studio One on this system before it may launch directly into a log in screen or it may pop up later. If so, be sure to log in with the credentials for this user account - YOUR MYPRESONUS ACCOUNT EMAIL + this account's password or activation will not work. **
2. Check the option ... Activate with PreSonus Sphere.
3. Click the Activate button.