For Studio One 5 users requesting an activation reset request, you can manage your own activations in your My.Presonus account.
Log into your http://my.presonus.com account.
- Select the [Products] menu tab.
- Select the [Software] button in your user account to view your registered software listings.
- Clicking either the Studio One icon, or the arrow, will open the Studio One product page.
The Studio One page in your account. Once you have clicked on the registered software in your account, you will see a link to manage activations as illustrated below:
- Click the [Manage Activations] button above.
The Manage Activations box will pop up that allows your to remove old activations to make room for new ones. You can do this without the need to contact Technical Support.
Simply press the [Remove] button for the license you want to deactivate.
- Press the [OK] button to confirm the removal of the activation.
For Presonus Sphere, managing activations are performed on this page: https://sphere.presonus.com/account/plan.