The User Manuals are located in the Downloads section of your My.PreSonus.com account in My Products > Software. Follow the instructions below to navigate to them and download and install.
1. Open up your web browser and login to your account at http://my.presonus.com.
2. Click on the [My Products] link to view the categories for the products registered in your account.
3. Select the [Software Button] located in your account to view your registered software listings.
4. Click on the arrow that says to view the installers for your system.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find Downloads section. Select the [Owners Manuals] tab.
6. Find your language and click the blue Download button to download the manual installer. Some of the installers are extension installers and some are for PDF document versions.
****Any displayed file sizes are approximate.
7. Installing the Manual
Open your download location to find the install file. It will look like this:
Double click it to launch to start the install process.
Studio One 5 will launch automatically and it will open the Extensions screen and prompt you to Install.
Once complete, you will need to restart Studio One 5.
Click Restart as shown here:
8. Accessing Help and the Manual
Once Studio One 5 restarts, go to the Help menu to see the search window and a link to open up the manual.
Please visit the next article:
- Using the Manual to Find Answers: https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024466092--8b-Studio-One-4-Using-the-Manual-to-find-Answers
9. The Studio One Online Manual
This is a version of the manual that you can view in your web browser. If your language is not listed under Extra Downloads, use the online version and let the browser translate the manual.
- Here is a link to the online manual: https://s1manual.presonus.com/Content/Introduction.htm