The User Manuals are located in the Downloads section of your My.PreSonus.com account. Follow the instructions below to navigate to them and download and install.
Open up your web browser and login to your account at http://my.presonus.com.
- Select the [Products] tab.
- Select the [Software] button in your user account to view your registered software listings.
- Clicking either the Studio One icon, or the arrow, will open a new page that has your Studio One downloads.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Downloads section. Select the [Owners Manuals] tab.
Find your language and click the blue Download button to download the manual installer.
****Any displayed file sizes are approximate.
Installing the Manual
Open your download location to find the install file. It will look like this:
Double click it to launch to start the install process.
Studio One 5 will launch automatically and it will open the Extensions screen and prompt you to Install.
Once complete, you will need to restart Studio One 5.
Click Restart as shown here:
Accessing Help and the Manual
Once Studio One 5 restarts, go to the Help menu to see the search window and a link to open up the manual.
Please visit the next article:
- Using the Manual to Find Answers: https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024466092--8b-Studio-One-4-Using-the-Manual-to-find-Answers
The Studio One Online Manual
This is a version of the manual that you can view in your web browser. If your language is not listed under Extra Downloads, use the online version and let the browser translate the manual.
- Here is a link to the online manual: https://s1manual.presonus.com/