The manual for Studio One 5 is a separate reference document within Studio One 5, that must be installed after you install Studio One. As new features are added, the manual will be updated as part of any future maintenance updates to Studio One 5.
To install the reference guide inside of Studio One.
1. Click Studio One > Studio One Installation.
When the Studio One Installation window opens;
- Place a check beside [Show Packages].
- Then, a check beside [Documentation], and expand the Documentation folder.
- Select the Reference Manual that you want to install.
- Click [INSTALL] to install the manual.
To access the newly installed manual, please look under Help > Studio One Reference Manual.
The Studio One Reference Manual:
There are a couple other ways to access the Studio One 5 manual. Please go to the next article:
- Where else can I Find the Studio One Manual: https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024759311--8a-Studio-One-4-Where-Else-Can-I-Find-the-Studio-One-4-Manual-