Studio One 5 Offline Activation
Offline Activation does not allow for self-activation without contact from PreSonus. We will need you to do this process manually to make contact with us over another system and then bring that approval back to the offline computer.
To do this, you will need a USB flash drive (or other portable data storage device), a written copy of your Product Key and Activation Code.
If the computer on which Studio One has been installed is not connected to the Internet, click [Activate Offline] at the bottom of the Studio One Activation window.
Make note of the Activation Code shown below.
At this point, please note the 16 character Activation Code some place you can easily retrieve it.
Now, go to some place that has access to the internet, (ie your friends house, your parents house, the library, coffee shop, etc)
To obtain the Product Key, you will need to visit your http://my.presonus.com account.
Click on the [My Products] link to view the categories for the products registered in your account.
3. Click the [Software] button to view your registered software listings.
Click on the button to reach the Studio One downloads page.
4. Once you are on the Studio One downloads page, click [Offline Activation] (as shown below).
5. Click on [Activate Software] (shown below).
6. The next window will prompt you to enter the Activation Code that you made note of earlier. You may also enter a computer name to help you keep track of your five allowed activations.
7. When finished, click the [Activate] button.
8. Now, back at your Software View Details screen, Click [Offline Activation], then click [Download License] to download your User License file.
9. Save this file to some sort of external media (such as USB flash drive), and then copy the file to the computer on which Studio One is installed.
Note: If you get an error saying "Access Denied" when downloading the license, clear your browser cache and try again or try it with another different web browser.
10. Launch Studio One, and navigate to the Studio One menu again. Select [Studio One Activation].
11. At the bottom of the Studio One activation menu, click [Activate Offline].
12. Then, click [Select License File...] to navigate your file browser to the USB thumb drive location where your registration file is located.
You can also drag and drop the downloaded license file on to the Studio One Activation Window, which will also offline activate Studio One.
Once this is complete you should see the following window: