* New Customers: BEFORE INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE! Please make sure your computer meets or exceeds the current minimum system requirements.
The information below will outline the steps required to register your hardware and receive your bundled software.
1. Go to http://my.presonus.com and log into your user account. Select [Products] at the top of the screen, then click the [Register a Product] button.
2. The "Register a Product" dialog box will open.
- Click the [Hardware] option.
- Select the purchase date for your hardware.
- Enter the hardware serial number.
- Click the [Register] button.
Here, you will register your hardware that came with your purchase.
NOTE: Some products will not have the Studio One software inside of the box and is supplied the moment your Hardware is registered. If you can not find or locate a 28 digit code for Studio One registration, please register the serial number for the hardware that came with your purchase.
- Hardware registrations (For software Registration) - Locate the serial number that came with your product. Select Hardware in the registration drop down and enter the purchase date and the serial number, read and check off the End User License Agreement, then hit "Register". Again, many of our product lines will release bundled software in your account once the hardware has been registered.
- Where can I find the serial number? - Typically this will be found on the bottom of the unit (mixers, interfaces, preamps, channel strips, monitoring products) or back (monitor and PA speakers), the serial number is also found on the registration card that came in the packaging with the unit.
3. Once you have correctly entered the Product Key and clicked on "Register" to redeem this registration, The "Your Product has been successfully registered!" message will appear.
- Click [View Product] to see the newly registered hardware that will now appear in your account.
The following example screenshot shows the successful registration page of the AudioBox iTwo.
With completion of your hardware registration, you will first see the New Offers window. The New Offers window informs you that you qualify for either a free license for Studio One Artist or a one-time exclusive discount offer on a PreSonus Sphere membership. It is our gift to you for joining the PreSonus family.
(Note: once you have selected your product, you will not see this offer again.)
Not ready to choose yet? You can take advantage of either offer at any time!
- Press the [View Offers] button to return to the view the New Offers window.
Make sure to download Universal Control, which is the driver for your PreSonus hardware.
- The driver for your operating system is here. If you are using a Windows browser, Universal Control for Windows will be there. If you are using a macOS browser, Universal Control for macOS will be there.
- To see the installers for all systems, press [Show All Systems].
Also, on the page you may see the "This product comes with" section. In many cases, a newly purchased hardware registration will release the software that comes bundled with your purchased PreSonus hardware. As seen in the example below.
***** If you purchased either a pre-owned, opened box, or from a non PreSonus authorized dealer and did not get the bundle after registering, please contact Technical Support for more information.
The final section on this page is for Downloads. This has three tabs.
- Release Notes: This tab contains the latest driver for your PreSonus Hardware, this is called Universal Control. Also you can find the latest release notes for that version of Universal Control.
- Misc: You can find the product warranty, and other product specific documents to download here.
- Owner's Manuals: Download the hardware user manual, quick start guides and user manuals in other languages.
Next Article: Download and install Studio One on your computer: