* New Customers: BEFORE INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE! Please make sure your computer meets or exceeds the current minimum system requirements.
* Make sure to also register your PreSonus hardware in your user account after account creation as some hardware product lines, that have Studio One bundled with them, will release the Studio One software into your account automatically under the My Products section of your account, once that hardware is properly registered.
1. Go to the website http://my.presonus.com and log into your user account. Select [Home], then click on [Register a Product] (yellow button).
2. The "Register a Product" dialog box will open with a drop down option.
- Click the [Hardware] option in the drop down menu.
- Select the purchase date for your hardware.
- Enter the hardware serial number.
Here, you will register your hardware that came with your purchase.
NOTE: Some products will not have the Studio One software inside of the box and is supplied the moment your Hardware is registered. If you can not find or locate a 28 digit code for Studio One registration, please register the serial number for the hardware that came with your purchase.
- Hardware registrations (For software Registration) - Locate the serial number that came with your product. Select Hardware in the registration drop down and enter the purchase date and the serial number, read and check off the End User License Agreement, then hit "Register". Again, many of our product lines will release bundled software in your account once the hardware has been registered.
- Where can I find the serial number? - Typically this will be found on the bottom of the unit (mixers, interfaces, preamps, channel strips, monitoring products) or back (monitor and PA speakers), the serial number is also found on the registration card that came in the packaging with the unit.
3. Once you have correctly entered the Product Key and clicked on "Register" to redeem this registration, The "Your Product has been successfully registered!" message will appear.
Click [View Product] to see the newly registered hardware that will now appear in your account.
The following example screenshot shows the successful registration page of the AudioBox iTwo.
Also on the page, you may see the "This product comes with" section. In many cases, a newly purchased hardware registration will release the software that comes bundled with your purchased Presonus hardware. This may include the latest Studio One Artist, and possibly other add-on software bundles as seen in the example below.
***** If you purchased either a pre-owned, opened box, or from a non PreSonus authorized dealer and did not get the bundle after registering, please contact Technical Support for more information.
The final section on this page is for Downloads. This has three tabs.
- Release Notes: This tab contains the latest driver for your PreSonus Hardware, this is called Universal Control. Also you can find the latest release notes for that version of Universal Control.
- Misc: You can find the product warranty, and other product specific documents to download here.
- Owner's Manuals: Download the hardware user manual, quick start guides and user manuals in other languages.
Next Article: Download and install Studio One on your computer: