[Published Feb 25, 2020]
EcoSystem 3.0 release requires update of entire system starting with installation of Universal Control as the first step.
Step 1: Universal Control 3.2
Step 2: Update your console (and/or) rack mixer firmware
- Instructions on how to update your StudioLive Series III Console Firmware
- Instructions on how to update your StudioLive Series III Rack Mixer Firmware
Step 3: Update AVB Network Devices.
- Universal Control 126.96.36.199558 has a new feature that will show if firmware is out of date for NSB 16.8, NSB 8.0 and EarMix16. (see picture below)
Please review the following information we have created to make this process easier:
Very Important notes for upgrading EarMix, NSB and SW5E Firmware.
- Only one device can be connected to Universal Control during firmware updates. All other products must be disconnected and Wi-Fi disabled.
- You will need to connect a single Ethernet cable from your computer directly to the AVB Network device to self-assign it's own IP address.
- Self assigned IP address will appear in the format 169.254.x.x (see picture above for example)