The PSP Plug-in uses the PACE Authorization System. In order to activate, you need to have:
1. An active account at PSP’s user area: https://www.pspaudioware.net/UserArea/identify
2. An active iLok account: https://www.ilok.com
3. Installed the current version of the iLok License Manager application on your DAW: https://www.ilok.com)
Note that a hardware USB iLok dongle is NOT required. It is optional.
To activate your plug-in:
1. Login to your account at PSP’s user area.
2. Please choose the option “manual product activation” (on the right) and use the activation code that comes with your product. The product will then be registered and visible on your account.
3. Download the proper PSP installer for your system. The PSP’s multi-installer consists of all current PSP plug-ins, or an individual product installer.
4. Run the installer on your computer and follow the steps to complete the installation.
5. Open your iLok Licence Manager application.
6. From the top menu licences choose option “Redeem Activation Code”
7. Enter your activation code, which is listed in the product table for your account in our user area (in the column “authorization details.”)
8. Select the activation location. You can activate the license in three separate locations, each of which can be either a computer or an iLok dongle (second generation or above). You can move these licenses at any time using PACE’s iLok License Manager software.
9. Activation is complete. Enjoy using our plug-in! We hope you find its useful in your productions.