***New for 2021: As of March 15, 2021, PreSonus will be adding Rowdy from UJAM. The grace period for this addition is February 1, 2021. If you registered a qualifying product after February 1, 2021, it is eligible for Rowdy. If you do not see it in your account, please press the "Refresh Products" button in your account or log out and log back in. It should be under Products>Add-ons. The information below provides instructions for UJAM PHAT but is the same process for Rowdy. As of March 1, 2021, "PHAT" will no longer be part of the Studio Magic Bundle as it has been replaced by Rowdy.
The following information explains the process for registering the UJAM - Virtual Drummer - PHAT Plug-in with UJAM and activating it for use within Studio One.
***If you are running Studio One 4 Artist, you will need to be running version 4.1.2 or higher for the plug-in to show up. The plug-in will not show up in Studio One 3 Artist.
1. You can find your product key for the UJAM Virtual Drummer PHAT plug-in inside of your https://my.presonus.com account. Once you are logged into your account, just go to My Products>Add-ons. Below is a screenshot.
2. Click the Download Installer button to be taken to the UJAM site. Here you can enter your Product Key from step 1 to get your license.
3. On the next page, if you have an account, log in. If you do not have an account, please create one.
4. Once you log in or create an account, you will be taken to the below page, where you can download your installer. Press the button for the operating system that you are running.
5. Once you run the installer, you will be asked for the version of the plug-in that you wish to install. Studio One will work with the VST format of the plug-in. Studio One 4 is 64-bit only, so be sure to choose that version if you are running version 4 on Windows.
6. When you install the plug-in, if you are on Windows, you may want to select the directory below. This is the default location that Studio One will read, and this is important if you are running the "Artist" version of S1.
***On a Mac, the VST directory is set by default for the system. There is no need to change the defaults as Studio One should automatically pick them up.
7. Once you have completed the installation, open Studio One and go into the Browser window. Drag the UJAM plug-in over to an instrument track from the "Instrument" tab and you will see the following window appear. Enter your credentials for your UJAM account that you created in step 3, and activate.
Here is a link to the UJAM support page: https://ujam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us