Below you will find instructions for installing "Regroover Essential" from Accusonus so that it shows up in Studio One. Please note that Studio One 4 is a 64-bit program, so you need to install the 64-bit version of "Regroover Essential" to get it to work.
"Regroover Essential" has not been white-listed inside of Studio One 3 or 4 Artist. If you wish to use "Regroover Essential" in Studio One 3 or 4 Artist, you will need to purchase the VST and AU and ReWire Support add-on for Studio One. Here is a link to the Studio One Add-ons page.
You may want to take a look at the "Artist Booster Pack" as it contains the "VST and AU and ReWire Support" add-on for Studio One, plus much more.
The "Professional" versions of Studio One 3 and 4 support VST plug-ins natively.
1. You can download "Regroover Essential" from the following link.
When you visit the above link, you will be taken to a page that looks like the following image.
Simply enter your email address and a password to continue.
2. Once you create an account, you will be taken to the following page where you can download the installer for Mac or Windows. You will also notice that there are some good getting started videos on this page. Please note that you will be sent a Product Key via email at this point.
3. You should receive an email with your product key that looks like this.
4. On a Windows machine, you will want to make sure that you install the 64-bit version of the plug-in if you are working with Studio One 4. Once you extract the downloaded .zip file, you will see the installers. The 64-bit version is highlighted below.
5. During the installation, you will be asked where you would like to install the plug-in. If you do not want to update the path in Studio One under Studio One>Options (Preferences on Mac)>Locations>VST plugins, then you will want to choose the "Browse" button and navigate to your c:\Program Files\VSTPlugins folder.
6. Here is an image of how your path should look in the installer if you wish to install to the Studio One default location for VST Plug-ins.
7. Once you launch Studio One, you can select "Regroover Essential" from the "Instruments" tab in the Browser window. Below is an image that illustrates this location. Choose the "Activate" button to activate.
8. Enter the Product Key that you received via email into the activation field and press "Activate." You are now free to use "Regroover Essential" inside of Studio One.
***Here is a link to a video that illustrates how to use "Regroover Essential" inside of Studio One.
***Here is a link to the "Regroover Essential" manual.