Published September 18, 2014
On September 18, 2014 we implemented a change to the permissions system of the forum.
The entire forum now has four levels of access for posting topics. The criteria for gaining access to posting depends on your level of product registration in your My PreSonus account.
Level I - Registered Users
- No purchased or free/demo products registered in your my.presonus.com account.
- Can read all forums
- Can post new topics to following areas: PreSales, Nimbit General Discussion, Notion for iPad, Progression for iPad, and Capture Duo / Capture Mobile Forums.
- No Access to Off-Topic area
Level II - Registered Users - Studio One Free and Demo
- No purchased products registered in your my.presonus.com account.
- Studio One Free or Studio One Demo registered to your my.presonus.com account will grant access to Studio One Free and Demo Community Support Forum.
- Plus access to: PreSales, Nimbit General Discussion, Notion for iPad, Progression for iPad, and Capture Duo / Capture Mobile Forums.
- Can read all other forums accessible by this registration level.
- No access to Off-Topic area
Level III - Registered Users - without Studio One
- Purchased product registered in your my.presonus.com account not including Studio One Artist, Producer or Professional.
- Can have Studio One Free or Demo registered (optional) - grants access to the Studio One Free and Demo Community Support Forum.
- Can access and read all areas except Studio One Software
- Off-Topic area is accessible.
Level IV - Registered Users - with Studio One
- Access to all areas including Studio One Software and Off-Topic area.
To register your product log into your account at http://my.presonus.com. Once there click on +Add New Hardware to register your product or +Add New Software to register your software.
To report any issues, please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.
>How to create a support ticket<