Once a ticket is created, you can check the status of that ticket by logging into your account and viewing the ticket directly from your support portal.
PLEASE NOTE: Replies from Tech Support to a support ticket, once created by a customer or a Tech Support agent, will go through to the default email we have on file for the account you have contacted us through. If you ever have an issue with retrieving your ticket info, please look in your user account to retrieve email ticket information about your support request.
IMPORTANT: Creating a NEW SUPPORT ticket for an issue that is already opened can cause a delay in the response time. We highly recommend you log into your account and respond to a ticket if you have one opened already. This will help to ensure you get the most timely response to your issue without any delays as we answer each ticket in the time it is received in our in box. Already opened tickets get precedence in that priority!
1. Log into your PreSonus Support account: https://my.presonus.com.
2. Click on the list of tickets under the "Support" listing on the right. (If you are using PreSonus Sphere, click the "Menu" button in the middle of the menu bar and choose "support" from the drop-down.)
3. As shown below, once in your support area, you can access Open and Pending tickets by clicking on the "My Open Tickets" link, Create New ticket or view previously solved ticket here.
4. To create a support ticket, click [Create A Ticket]. The screenshot below shows the support form. Please fill this out, then press [Submit].
5. To view a support ticket, you can add a comment in the "Comments" section. You can also add attachments up to 20 megs in file size to the support portal as well by clicking on the "Attach file »" link. Then hit your Submit link to send the Comment to PAE Tech Support.
- Cick [Open Tickets].
- The area where your open tickets will be listed. Click on the ticket to view it.
6. Once you have clicked the link shown in the example screenshot above, you will be able to see replies from Presonus Technical Support. To reply back, please press the [Add Comment] button.
7. Please type in your reply, and then press the [Send] button. If Presonus Technical Support requests an attachment, you can add attachments up to 20 megs in file size to the support portal by clicking on the [Choose File] button. Then hit the [Send Button] to send the comment with attachment to Presonus Technical Support.
To report any issues, please contact PreSonus Technical Support by creating a Support Ticket at My.PreSonus.com/Support for further assistance.