PreSonus Technical Support Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST).
( If you are trying to reach us by phone, you will need to call during these hours of operation. )
Phone Support is available for US Customers
Customers outside of the USA should contact their National or Regional Distributor for Telephone Support. A list of international distributors is provided here.
Studio One and Notion Support:
- Studio One Artist, Studio One Professional and Notion product support is provided via email only.
- Please submit a support request here my.presonus.com.
- Support for Studio One Free (Prime) and Demo versions is ONLY provided through the Studio One Community Forum
If you are attempting to contact Tech Support after hours or prefer to reach out for assistance via email, Please submit a support ticket.
**Typically the response time for an email is less than 48 hours, unless the support request was submitted after hours, over the weekend, during a holiday. We respond to each email request in the order that they are received and we strive to respond back within the a 24 hours.
Need Help? How to Submit a Support Request
- Click the following link If you need a repair on your unit: PreSonus Product Repairs.
Before contacting technical support, please check:
- Knowledge Base for solutions to commonly asked questions.
- PreSonus Answers a community-based question and resource for PreSonus Users.
- PreSonus Forums to chat with other PreSonus users about tips, tricks, and your favorite tools of the trade.
- Studio One 3 Resources Links to manual, videos, training, community user groups.
For additional information about contacting support, hours of operation, what is currently supported and what to expect; please refer to our webpage:
[Related Article] - I have created a support ticket, but not sure how to access it.
[Related Article] - I have left a Voice Mail for Tech Support, but no one is returning my call.