Check PreSonus Answers or the Knowledge Base for solutions to commonly asked questions.
Or - Create a Support Ticket
- Please make sure your product is registered in your MyPreSonus account. Your product must be registered to receive support.
- Once registered, click on "Support" inside your MyPreSonus acount. From here you can create a new ticket and view both open and closed support tickets.
- Support for all PreSonus hardware and software products is provided via email.
Spare Parts Pricing and Availability Request
- All parts requests must be submitted from your MyPreSonus account.
- Submit a Request from your MyPreSonus account by clicking the Support tab and creating a ticket.
- Some parts are not available for individual sale and must be installed through our factory service repair process.
- Parts are no longer available for products that have reached end of service, to see a list of products that we no longer service click here.
Customers outside of the USA should contact their national or regional distributor for telephone technical support. A list of international distributors is provided here.
Additional Technical Training and Support from OBEDIA
Looking for extended training or support outside of PreSonus business hours? OBEDIA provides affordable personal training and technical support seven days a week. The OBEDIA team of skilled professionals is comprised of musicians and engineers who have extensive experience with PreSonus recording interfaces and with Studio One.
OBEDIA is also pleased to offer PreSonus users a 15-point bonus. Click here to visit OBEDIA for pricing and additional information.