Studio 192 Hardware and UC Surface Control Software is supported on the following Windows Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 - 32-Bit and 64-Bit
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 - 32-Bit and 64-Bit
We strongly recommend upgrading to Windows 8.1 for anyone running Windows 8, especially for HP Laptop owners. Read more about why here.
- Windows 7 SP1 - 32-Bit and 64-Bit - Platform Update is required. (Download that update here)
- Platform Update supports higher resolution monitors for Windows 7
Studio 192 Hardware and UC Surface Control Software is supported on the following Apple Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.11 - El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 - Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9.5 - Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 - Mountain Lion
Studio 192 Control Software is supported on the following iOS versions:
- iOS 9.x
- iOS 8.x
Studio 192 Hardware is not officially supported on iOS iPad devices, you can read more about that here.
Studio 192 Hardware and UC Surface Control Software is not supported on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows RT, Windows Server (any version), Windows XP, Vista, other flavors of Windows OS'
- Mac OS X 10.7 or prior
- Linux or Android