A couple of questions we are getting a lot lately:
- Where are the software discs?
- Where is my product key?
- Where is the product key for my software that came with my hardware?
Our Newest Generation of Audio Hardware are not packaged with a Manual or Disks.
-We want to make sure that we set you up for success by having the latest version of our drivers and software. For example, installing the latest versions of Studio One first thing and have all the information about your new hardware where you need it most. --Safe and sound locked away safely within your PreSonus User account. Ready for you, whenever you need it 24-7.
*User Manuals, Quick Start Guides, Latest Drivers, Latest Installers, Tutorial and Usage Videos, New Firmware Notifications... all right from your my.presonus.com account.
In order to claim your included software and have all the above information populated into your user account, you will first need to register your hardware.
1. Go to the website http://my.presonus.com and log into your user account. Click on "Register a Product" (yellow button), a new dialog box will open with a drop down option.
Here you should register your software and/or hardware that came with your purchase. In many cases the hardware registration will release the software that comes bundled with your purchased hardware.
NOTE: Some products will not have Studio One software inside of the box and is supplied when the moment your Hardware is registered. If you can not find or locate a 28 digit code for Studio One registration, please register the serial number for the hardware that came with your purchase.
• Hardware registrations (For software Registration) - Locate the serial number that came with your product. Typically this will be found on the bottom of the unit, the serial number is also found on the registration card that came in the packaging with the unit. Select Hardware in the registration drop down and enter the purchase date and the serial number, read and check off the End User License Agreement, then hit "Register". Again, many of our product lines will release bundled software in your account once the hardware has been registered
2. Once you have correctly entered the Product Key and clicked on "Register" to redeem this registration, the newly registered hardware/software should then show up in your user account.
Click on the "My Products" link to view the categories for the products registered in your account.
3. Locate the My Software button in your user account and click that button to view your registered software listings.
Click on the View More Details link.
The newly registered software will show up in the software section of your My.Presonus account like this:
The installer for your Operating System should be the first button available. Alternately you can click on the link entitled "View More Details".
You can now see all the download details for Studio One 3 in your account.
The correct installer for the operating system you are using will be automatically downloaded.
If you are downloading from a different type of computer (i.e. Mac vs PC) than that which you plan to Install Studio One, and need an installer for a different operating system, please click on “View Other Systems” to access the correct download, then a screen like this will appear.
Once the installer has downloaded, continue to the next tutorial to be guided through the installation process.
Proceed to Studio One 3 Software Install