Bluetooth Pairing with Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT Speakers and Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP Devices
1. Not all Windows computers come equipped with Bluetooth. Please check with the company that made your computer to determine if a Bluetooth adapter is available.
• If your computer does not have a Bluetooth connection, acquire a Bluetooth USB adapter.
• Systems that come with Bluetooth or Bluetooth USB adapters have software that must be installed to use the adapter with a Windows system.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Push and hold the Bluetooth button on the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT front panel for three seconds. Release the button when the blue LED for Bluetooth on the Ceres speaker starts to blink. This will make the device discoverable by your computer. You will have 60 seconds to establish the Bluetooth connection. The LED will blink until a connection is made.
4. In your Bluetooth utility, click “Scan” or “Search” to automatically discover the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT speakers on the device list.
5. Select the Pair button for your Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT.
6. The pairing process will take a few moments.
7. When pairing is complete, there will be an entry below the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT saying Connected. You can now use the speakers.