NOTE: All Android OS devices behave the same way for activating Bluetooth devices. Your screens may differ from this tutorial, the text however is the same regardless of Android OS version.
Android changed the look of it's OS in Kit Kat with version 4.4.3. We have another tutorial for older versions of Android available. We used a Samsung Galaxy S5 for this tutorial.
Samsung is using newer OS called Tizen looks and works in a similar way as Android 4.4.3+. Please use this tutorial for newer Samsung phones released after August of 2014.
1. From your home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Settings (the cog wheel icon at the top of your screen).
2. In your Settings menu, scroll down to find the Bluetooth icon and select it.
3. Select the Bluetooth icon and turn it on, if needed, by touching the screen where it says “Off.”
Note: Once you turn on Bluetooth, it should automatically start scanning for available devices, however if it does not you will need to start the search by selecting a button marked "Scan".
4. Push and hold the Bluetooth button on the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT front panel for three seconds. Release the button when the blue LED on the Ceres speaker starts to blink. This will make the device discoverable by your computer. You will have 60 seconds to establish the Bluetooth connection. The LED will blink until a connection is made.
5. Select the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT from the list of Bluetooth devices.
6. Once connected, your Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT speakers will be your default playback audio device. Press your Home button to exit Bluetooth setup.