- Go to File>Print and choose the drop-down menu for "PDF."
- From the drop-down, choose "Save as PDF..."
*Windows 10 now comes with a built-in Microsoft Print to Pdf printer that can be accessed from File>Print in Notion. If you are NOT using Windows 10, you can follow the below instructions for using CutePDF.
- Download and install a free program called CutePDF http://www.cutepdf.com/
- Once installed, open your score in Notion, go to File>Print, and choose the CutePDF writer as your printer.
- Press "Print," and the file will be printed to a pdf document. You will be given the option to choose where to save it to.