Capture 2 can be found on the downloads page of the link below:
Capture 2 Downloads
You can also Register your StudioLive mixer and download Capture from your My Presonus Account.
How to Register your StudioLive for Download:
- Log in to your account here:
- Your device should now be found under the "My Hardware" section of your User Account. If it is not, go to
"Hardware Warranty Registration" and register your product.
- After you register your mixer, it will be listed on your "My Hardware" page, and you will see the Capture software listed under your StudioLive mixer (Click "See Details" on the hardware registration listed).
- Click on the installer for your Operating System and save it to your computer.
To install Capture on your Computer:
- PC - You will find the PreSonus Capture Installer in your downloads folder.
Double click it and select YES if prompted then run through the Wizard to install the software on your PC.
- MAC - You will find the PreSonus Capture Installer in the Downloads folder.
Double click the .dmg file and this will open a window with the Capture application located there.
Open a new Finder window and go to your Applications folder.
Just drag and drop the Capture icon into your Applications folder
This will install the Capture software. You can launch it from the Applications folder, or place a shortcut in your Dock.
You should now have the latest version of Capture installed on your computer.