Why Am I Getting a "Digitally Signed Driver" Error Message while Installing my Device Drivers?
- This is normal. You should have an option to "Continue Anyway." Click this and continue the installation as normal.
- If you are unable to click "Continue Anyway", you might be using the wrong driver version for your system. Check to see if you're using 32-bit Windows or 64-bit Windows and download the appropriate driver from our website, located here.
- If downloading the new driver doesn't work, contact technical support.
How to discover your System Type (32bit or 64bit)
- In the lower left hand corner of your screen, click on the Start menu.
- Right-click on “Computer”
- Select “Properties” from the pop-up menu
- In the middle of the Properties window, you will see the System Type field. This will say “32-bit Operating System” or “64-bit Operating System”.