- Set up a Cue Mix output.
- Record-enable and monitor-enable the track.
- Engage the Zero Latency button on the Cue Mix object. This enables zero-latency monitoring straight from the hardware (as opposed to monitoring through software) for that channel in the Cue Mix.
- Create a Send on the channel to an FX Channel with your favorite reverb effect.
- The musician monitoring through that Cue Mix outputs will now hear the live, zero-latency input from the hardware, as well as the rest of the cue mix, including the output of the reverb.
- Adjust the level of the input and other channels in the Cue Mix to the musician’s liking, and you’re ready to record.